1. COMPANY DETAILS FOR THE RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
Business Name: Si Spain Property Consultants SL (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or the "Responsible").
Address: Avenida De La Union 67, 30730 San Javier, Murcia
Telephone: +34 608 559 683 or 44 7961 222720
Emails for data protection communications: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Data Protection Officer
The company does not have a Data Protection Officer.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information related to the products and services that our company offers and that are detailed on this website and that could be derived by professionals in the field of real estate services.
- Carry out the contracting of our services by accepting the corresponding budget,order and/or signing a commercial contract.
- Send you by email and/or post the news items regarding the market and/or the area about about our entity, as well as updates to our portfolio of properties or services.
- Manage the Users of the Website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website.
- Manage requests for information, suggestions and deal with any claims for the purposes of management and resolution.
- Keep you informed, either by electronic means or mobile devices, of any information that may be of interest to you.
- Manage the sending of the Newsletter to users who subscribe to it.
2.1. Conservation period of your data
Personal data will be kept only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to questions that arise or resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and meet the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that we can retain personal data for a reasonable period of time even after an interested party has stopped using the Website.
In the case of subscriptions, we will keep your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you revoke it. In such cases, we will keep your data locked for the legally required periods.
3. LEGITIMATION AND DATA COLLECTED
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill out the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) when you provide us with your personal data.
3.1. Consent to process your data
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of Users and/or Clients resides in letters a), b) and c) of number 1 of article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27.
- The User and/or Client has given their express consent for the described purposes that require the data processing of the User and/or Client, as well as, within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship to attend to their request for information and / or execution of the provision of the service.
- The User and/or Client has given express consent by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) when providing us with your personal data.
3.2. Data categories
The data collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Names and Surnames, Telephone Numbers, Addresses, Email Addresses, Date of Birth, Identification Documents etc.